Ingredients / 100ml bottle - safflower seeds oil.
- rich source of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing and eliminating fat in the body -
Sofrangel oil is a direct source of unsaturated fatty acids, particularly conjugated linoleic acid, proteinaceous substances, mineral salts and high vitamin E content that helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
Due to the rich content of bioactive substances, the vegetable oil extracted from the cold sofranulated seeds (not exceeding 40 ° C) has cardioprotective effect and stimulates blood circulation, contributes to the improvement of cardiovascular disorders and has a refreshing effect.
With high intake of unsaturated fatty acids, particularly linoleic acid (omega-6) and oleic acid (omega-9), safflower oil is beneficial in diets that aim at normalizing blood cholesterol levels.
- The presence of conjugated linoleic acid is beneficial in dietary supplementation for abdominal fat reduction, reduces lipid absorption, reduces adipose tissue production (fat cell counts), accelerates fat burning (even during sleep) and increases eliminating them from the body, decreasing appetite; is useful in diets aimed at reducing high blood cholesterol levels.
- slows the body's early aging process;
- it helps to detoxify the liver and relieve liver problems;
- can keep blood glucose under control by participating in lowering glycated hemoglobin (HbA1C-indicator that measures excess glucose in the blood and reflects glycemic imbalance) and to improve insulin sensitivity in diabetic patients;
- regulates menstrual flow.
The product is well tolerated, with no contraindications reported so far at the recommended dosage and rate of administration.
In pregnancy, breastfeeding, children up to the age of 7, the specialist's recommendation is required.
If undesirable effects occur, the administration of the product is discontinued and consultation with the physician or pharmacist is recommended.
Instructions for use:
Adults: in the current diet
Children over 7 years: in the current diet
It is given for at least 90 days; can resume after a break of 15-30 days.
The product is a dietary supplement and does not have to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Presentation: 100 ml bottle with stopper and dropper
Keep at room temperature (15-25 ° C), protected from moisture and light, in the original package!
Do not use after the expiry date printed on the pack!
Keep out of reach and sight of small children!
Shelf life: 2 years.
No customer reviews for the moment.