Extravirgin Hemp Oil Hemp Bio.
Hemp oil is a basic remedy, a functional food that by its nature can optimize the immune system's response to disease prevention.
Hemp oil can be considered a nutritional "vaccine" and introducing it daily in diet plays the role of a protective food.
It has a pleasant smell and taste, like walnuts, and can be used to condiment salads, pasta, rice, fish, or can be combined with other traditionally used oils.
Hemp Oil with Omega - 3 & Omega - 6 & Omega - 9:
- increases the intelligence coefficient in children;
- supports brain development and stimulates functional activity of the nervous system;
- Maintain brain health in children, adults and the elderly;
- restores emotional balance;
- improves the ability to concentrate, learn and memorize, maintains memory at all ages;
- asthmatic diseases and respiratory diseases, both of the lower and upper respiratory tract;
- atopic dermatitis and various skin disorders (psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, acne even in the worst forms, rosacea, cutaneous lupus, burns);
- gastrointestinal pathologies (reflux, colonopathy, mucous haemorrhagic rectocolitis);
- vascular disorders (hypertension and vasculopathy);
- lowering blood pressure and lowering the level of fibriogen, a key marker in atherosclerosis
- Female pathologies (ovarian cysts, premenstrual syndrome, menopause);
- rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis;
- language disruptions, autism in young people, character disruptions, impulsivity;
- specific attention disturbance, delay in the acquisition of psychomotor qualities;
In terms of hemp oil, it is important to have the seed quality, cold pressing, keeping it in a cool, dark environment to avoid oxidation and roasting, avoiding the last inconvenience by using dark glass bottles, in a cool place or cold after opening.
Hemp oil can play an important role in maintaining cardiovascular health.
The fact that Omega 3 oils reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels has been demonstrated by numerous studies. Omega 3 fatty acids are also effective in lowering blood pressure and lowering fibrillogenic levels, a key marker in atherosclerosis.
Hemp oil provides the fatty acids needed to maintain the health and flexibility of cell membranes, while also having antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Numerous clinical trials show that essential fatty acids can provide good results in treating many chronic and inflammatory allergic conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, lupus and ulcerative colitis.
Hemp is the only edible seed that contains Gamma-Linolenic Acid beneficial in treating premenstrual and menopausal symptoms.
Anti-inflammatory / anti-inflammatory
Omega 3 fatty acids help to produce prostaglandin 3 (PG3), anti-inflammatory substances that work like hormones.
Hemp seed oil offers vital fatty acids in long-term treatment of arthritic disorders (eg rheumatoid arthritis).
In children, omega 3 and omega 6 are extremely important for the healthy development of the brain. For children it ensures a harmonious mental well-being and increases the coefficient.
Maintains brain health and retards degenerative cognitive processes (dementia, alzheimer's) for the elderly.
AGEs have been found to improve immune system function, help regulate intestinal bacteria, and increase cellular energy required to remove unnecessary materials.
Adults: 2-3 tablespoons a day, after main meals;
2-6 year olds: one teaspoon a day, after the main meals.
Children over 7: 1 to 2 teaspoons per day after meals.